Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Impt.

Hello all, after wad seems like a donkey years since I last blog.
Was so tied down with CNY preparations, mugging sessions, catching up with friends and last but not least, the gruelling dance practices.
Kind of miss the holiday but didnt even have enough time, to finish blogging about it.

Ok, so why am i blogging a mgt essay?
hmm...cuz a few classmates wants to read the essay, and perhaps more people wants to read it too. So, I would like to make use of the prowess of internet to enable all interested parties to look at my masterpiece of mgt essay. (!!!!) (*roll eyes*)
U know it's like the final year for all us, and I call it the "make it or loss it" year. No matter how hard or how slack one is for the past 2 years, everyone ought to put in their best effort this year.
I was actually tempted to "slack a bit" for this year, until the P's talk woke me up.
Slow and steady wins the race; don't be like the proud and ignorant rabbit.
Simply put, I wish for everyone esp my classmates to excel with me. So I'm trying to help ppl as much as possible, using the most convenient way out - Blogging.

However, there are some disclaimers I have to address.
1. My essay is not the perfect ans ! Don't memorise it and apply to every qns indiscriminately! Everyone has to claim responsibility for the things we write.
2. Don't copy word for word except for definitions. Plagiarism rules apply here just that conscience is being relied on.
3. I am not obliged to type every essays I've done. I am granted personal freedom too right?

Lastly, I don't expect to receive unneccesary attention or overwhelming "thks" through this, just hope that people won't complain or blame me if anything goes wrong. ( tt's why It best tt u don't copy wholesale). I dont know wad to say if sterotypes of me being selfish still persists. Worse still, wad if ppl think of your heartfelt words as moral craping? ? ( Just a imaginary scenario larh)

haha..how cool if here becomes a interactive forum like scene, instead of being so "dead"? Really wish to have more time to blog, but I need plenty of rest and effort to have a balance diet to keep myself healthy. Have been quite healthy so far, striving to keep it up man!

Cya again, ( God knows when how long tt will be ! haha..kiddin la).

No comments: