Wednesday, December 31, 2008

1st day Back in Penang




Some facilities on the coach I took to Penang, but I didt use it cuz songs on my HP would suffice. It cost $70 per ticket, damn expensive as compared to buying frm Malaysia, which is only RM$40++.


We reached there at 6.00 AM. Gosh, I was freezing when I got off the bus...Brr!
I love Kway teow teng!!! oh, Penang one of course. That's always the 1st food I eat when I go back. Plain looking as it is, it's unbelievable delicious. And it's unbelievable why Sg kway teow teng taste so much different in a bad way. Another thing is that the serving is more than it looks, cuz I ate a few bites before shooting.. haha.
After resting, we went out to eat. That's my mum and my aunty ( Ninth). Hmm, the best thing is that I get a free ride everywhere we go, but that the worse part too, because I dont know other ways to get ard in Penang.

Then we head to my da yee ma ( Greatest Aunt ) home. The toddler is my niece ! Gosh! she is heavy and well my mum says she looks like me when i was young. ~~~ And my cousin is already pressing me to buy her presents the next time I go back..that is a presure. But that is only when i start to earn $$.

My cousin and my niece. Cute larh~The aunties were passing photos of my niece ard and happily playing with her.
And they have 2 dogs - Ashlee and popcorn. Don't it seems a little sad.? Perhaps less attention was paid to them as the focus is on my niece. But dun wry, u ( the dogs) are still cute~~

After that, We headed to my another aunt place. I was happily playing Wii ( Resident Evil 4) until a power failure occur. I really had nothing better to do so I started taking photos. Hope it doesnt look too eerie. Then the youngsters ( my cousins ) went out to buy xmas wrappers at Gurney plaza..and it was when I realise that my cousin and my cousin gf is reading the twilight series too ! I squeek in delight at how popular it is truely, emergence of a common topic and the possibility of being able to read .

Too bad my hp batt went flat and I dun have my charger wif me to take pics of the xmas tree with plenty of presents lying below it. Such a pity that I didnt shoot the xmas presents xchange session. argh. But it was fun though we did that at 2 am. And I slept at 4 am.. this marks the 1st day of super late slping. And when i got back hm, i saw my uncle and aunt frm Ipoh. I heard that they came to see my sister, cuz she hasnt been back there for 10 years.

Lastly i dun think my hp gt auto roaming cuz i didnt receive any msgs at there. So sry that i didnt reply to those xmas greetings msges.

That's it for the 1st day back in Penang. Continue the rest soon, so stay tune !

Happy New Year 2009 to all readers ! Next yr will be a better year, at least I gona make it so and so can you. God bless you.

No comments: